ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Focus on selling season tickets, partial plans and single game seating inventory through referrals of established relationships and cold calls
· Establish relationships with local non-profit organizations and local clubs
· Develop and maintain relationships with each reassigned and new account to upgrade/renew and collect referrals, attend youth soccer club/league meetings, networking events, and other events
· Maintain accurate sales activity: calls, meetings and stadium tours
· Provide weekly activity summaries as outlined by the Vice President of Ticket Sales.
· Meet all predetermined activity and sales goals
· Assist with other season and group ticket sales duties, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Passion for sales, sports and creativity
· Bachelor’s degree in sports management, business management, marketing, or related field
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Extensive sales prospecting-by-phone, cold-calling
· Track record of sales success and appointment setting with key corporate and non-profit decision makers
· Ability to multitask, while being able to provide reports and summaries as directed
· Ability to work non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays as necessary
· Strong ability to adapt in a fast pace and consistently changing environment
· Desire to be a sales industry leader
· Open to learning/training
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. When are you available to start?
2. Can you provide your own transportation?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ